Thread: sony ericsson xperia mini android phone

sony ericsson xperia mini android phone

my sony ericsson experia mini android phone was mistakenly charged with a different charger(usb 5.5v). Now the phone is always vibrates for some time when its switched on, and vibrates a while whenever an icon is touched on the screen. most functions does not work and the sreen keeps flashing or shaking.
    Can anything be done please?

Re: sony ericsson xperia mini android phone

Quote Originally Posted by yekut View Post
    my sony ericsson experia mini android phone was mistakenly charged with a different charger(usb 5.5v). Now the phone is always vibrates for some time when its switched on, and vibrates a while whenever an icon is touched on the screen. most functions does not work and the sreen keeps flashing or shaking.
    Can anything be done please?
    That's weird,i will suggest you to better try out resetting the phone, you can do that by following the below solution:
    • First go to the main home screen and then tap menu>Tap Settings>Privacy>Tap Factory data reset>Tap Reset phone
    • Now enter the password if asked and then tap "Erase everything" to confirm and you are done.

if that does not help then better contact the service station and check out what they have to say about the same, there are possibilities that some hardware might have turned faulty.