Thread: Not able to see cell info display in nokia X2-02

Not able to see cell info display in nokia X2-02

Hi friends I have Nokia X2-02 mobile phone and I am facing one annoying problem with my mobile phone. If I enable Cell info display from the settings in my mobile phone but after that also mu phone does not show cell info display. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Not able to see cell info display in nokia X2-02

I was also having same problem with my mobile phone also and after that I have turned off Cell info display in my mobile phone and then switched off my mobile phone and turn it on again. After that I have enabled Cell info display and then my problem get solved, I hope this basic trick will fix your problem also.

You should see whether your Nokia X2-02 mobile phone shows cell info display when Display is activated. I am telling you this because many times it displays cell info after two or three seconds after exiting from menu. This information might be helpful for you.

You should try these steps to fix this problem.

First you have to Swap the SIM cards if you are using two SIM cards. Now after doing that you have to go to the menu and then choose message. After selecting the message you have to select mode and then go to the info messages (this feature is for SIM 1 only). Now select operator messages and after that you have to select on option and then your problem might get solved. it will be great if this feature will be available for both the SIM card.

If you want any more help with this device then let me know.

Hello guys I am also facing same problem and after referring your above solution I have turned on operator message from messages but when I select turn on at that time it says “Select general indicators option”. Now please tell what should I do to solve this problem?

You have to first go to the menu in your Nokia X2-02 and then you have to select setting. Now you have to select display setting. In display setting you have to select Home screen and after selecting the Home screen option you have to select personalize view and then select any empty boxes and you will see list of items to add in that empty box. Now scroll down the list and then select general indicator option and after that your problem will get solved. Same problem was occurred with my Nokia C3-01 also and I have try this solution to fix this problem. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

As you said that I have to turn on operator message and from messages and then enable general indicators but after doing that also my mobile phone is not showing Cell info display. I have also tried different SIM card but problem occurs with that also. Now help me to solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

After trying above tricks also if same problem is occurring then you have to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the software of your mobile phone and after reinstalling the software of your Nokia X2-02 mobile phone your problem will get solved.