Thread: Cannot update Nokia C3-01 firmware

Cannot update Nokia C3-01 firmware

I have bought Nokia C3-01 mobile phone before 3 months and It has Firmware Version 5.60. I have checked on the internet and it says new version 7.16 is available for my mobile phone. When I try to check for updates from my mobile phone at that time it says phone is up to date. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot update Nokia C3-01 firmware

Have you try to update your device by connecting it with your computer? If you have not tried then I will suggest you to first connect your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone with your computer and then you have to open Nokia software updater and then see whether you are able to update software from there or not? Similar problem was occurred with my Nokia X3-02 also and then I have connected my mobile phone with my computer and then when I start Nokia Software updater and then tried to update it at that time I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this solution. If you want to know anything more regarding this then let me know.

If you don’t have Nokia Software updater installed in your computer then you have to go to the official site of Nokia and download Nokia software updater from there and after downloading the software install it and then try to update your mobile phone.

I have downloaded Nokia software updater and then I installed in my computer. After installing Nokia software updater in my computer when I connect mu mobile with computer and checked for software update at that time I get same problem. now please let me know how to fix this problem?

Your device is showing firmware is up to date may be new update is not available for your Product Code / Region or it may available once your operator approval. You can also visit Nokia service center and tell them for mobile update and then they will help you.

I was also experiencing similar problem with my Nokia C3 and after trying all the possible solution also my problem does not get solved. Now after that I have contact Nokia support and then they have told me to reinstall the current software with the help of Nokia software updater and then try to update the software. Now after that I have tried that solution and problem get solved.