Thread: How to pre-order new iPad

How to pre-order new iPad

Hello friends, just want to know if I am placing a pre-order for the new iPad online then it will be possible to get the phone before or on March 16. So I will be getting it or not? Is there any method to place the order of the phone, so that I can get it as soon as possible? Please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: How to pre-order new iPad

Well that is not possible; if you are placing the order now then you will be getting the iPad after sometime. They will be shipping the good on 16th itself. When they will be shipping and time taken to receive the product to you, you will be never getting the product on time and also will be getting it after few days. They will be sending you mail that when they will be shipping the product and till how many days you will be getting it.

If you have pre-order the new iPad 2 from the Apple store then it been told that it will be delivering it on March 16th. So you have to see for it. It will be making no sense if you are getting the product in the store on 16th and not getting when you have already done the pre-order for it. I have also placed the order for it, so just waiting for it arrives.

If you check the delivery date then according to that it should be 16th. I think that it might vary in some of the cases. Where for the iPhone 4S, many of the people have place the order on the first day then also they have to wait for one or two weeks to get it. So you can depend on the release date, there is no other option for you beside waiting for the product.

Well there were some of the same doubts when iPhone 4S came out, the Apple has announced the 4S could be pre-ordered on Oct. 7 and will be getting the delivery of it on Oct. 14. Which you will be getting after a week period, done the pre-ordered through Verizon within the first 5 minutes of the pre-order going live. Then got the confirmation page which was been indicated Oct. 14 as the delivery date and also the email said the 14th was the shipping date. Then for the next several days, depending on where I check status or which email update I received, that the operative word was sometimes delivery and shipping. If you check it on forums then it seems to be universal. Then after that people were calling the service provider for clarification about and would not know. But the 4S has arrived on 14th which was promised by apple.

Well it seems to be that pre-orders will be delivering on 16th barring any logistics, which the above user have told about. I am living in Scotland and already got the new iPad for me. Well I am between the lines that it will be sitting in my local facility for a few days to be actually delivered on the 16th as promised.

Except for some logistical glitches, I would expect cash that the Lion’s share of early pre-orders will start dropping into all of those eager hot little hands with the sunrise next Friday.