Thread: Will new ipad 3 4G fit into ipad2 case?

Will new ipad 3 4G fit into ipad2 case?

I am willing to get ipad 4G and I was using ipad2 before but then the display went faulty and now I am just left with the case, so here I just wanted to know that will the new ipad 4G fit into ipad2 case, is there anyone who has an idea about the same, I have checked out the specification of both but then I am not able to make out if there is difference between their size, is there anyone who has an idea about this??

re: Will new ipad 3 4G fit into ipad2 case?

I am willing to get ipad 4G and I was using ipad2 before but then the display went faulty and now I am just left with the case, so here I just wanted to know that will the new ipad 4G fit into ipad2 case, is there anyone who has an idea about the same, I have checked out the specification of both but then I am not able to make out if there is difference between their size, is there anyone who has an idea about this??
    I think that will depend completely on the case, as far as the difference is concerned the new iPad is slightly thicker as well as a bit different in the shape as well, if you are having a molded case then you will have to fight with the same to get it on the new ipad 4G but then if it is a leather/synthetic case then it should fit will without much issues.