Thread: unable to end the call in Nokia Lumia 710

unable to end the call in Nokia Lumia 710

Hi friends, I recently purchased the Nokia Lumia 710 from the market. It was running cool but after 7 months I got the problem in my phone, the problem I related to the call. The problem is that when I call some after finishing call when I press the button for ending the call at that time it doesn’t end. After sometimes phone goes to hand and it automatically restarts. The problem is persisting even after changing the sim and updating Nokia care. Here can anyone tell me how to solve this issue

Re: unable to end the call in Nokia Lumia 710

Dude, sometimes this type of problem occurs in mobile phone. If you want to solve this issue, I will recommend you that first of you should troubleshoot you’re the device. Try to reset your phone by using this procedure. Here the procedure so that you can solve this issue very easily. First of all go into the setting and then press about and press the Reset. I hope this will help you.

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that in windows operating devices such as Nokia Lumina 710 and 800 both of these causes call problem. I was troubling in the same issue. Sometimes what happens the calls end after few minutes and sometimes they hangs. The one only way to get rid of from this issue is to power of the device. The phone User Interface is very interesting but it doesn’t work.

Here I just wanted to tell you that I was using the Nokia Lumia 710. When I call someone then immediately after sometimes the phone hangs up. My battery was working properly but when I got such type of problem then I sent it to Nokia center by one of my friend and they told to my friend come after 2 to 3 days. When I went to take my phone they gave me new phone after some days again I got the same problem.

Hi guys, I can understand your problem but whenever I will tell you my problem with this Nokia Lumia 710 you will stuck. Actually whenever I wanted to end the call I could not do that. One more thing I just wanted to tell you that it has also very poor battery backup. When I am charging the phone I cannot switch of the device. I am currently handover the mobile to Nokia care center and I am waiting for that as soon as back it up.

Hi guys I can tell you the generic solution for this issue. I am not whether this technique will work or not. You can this alternative solution. Switch of the TTY/TTD mode. For this one you have to go in the setting and system after that ease to access then you will see the TTY/TDD mode just turn off it. I hope this will help you.