Thread: Verizon vs AT&T 4G for iPad 3?

Verizon vs AT&T 4G for iPad 3?

I am willing to get new but then I am getting confused regarding which network to choose, Both networks support 4GLTE in the place where I live but then I am not sure which network is faster/better, so is there anyone who can give me some feedback on the same to get the best one amongst the two???

re: Verizon vs AT&T 4G for iPad 3?

I am willing to get new but then I am getting confused regarding which network to choose, Both networks support 4GLTE in the place where I live but then I am not sure which network is faster/better, so is there anyone who can give me some feedback on the same to get the best one amongst the two???
    As far as I am aware Verizon is having the largest 4g area by now where as At&t is just trying to compete with the same, I think that you should just go for personal preference and a network that is better in your place you can find that out from your friend. I have been using Verizon as it is having a better signal in the place where I stay as compared to that of AT&T, so just check out for the same and then decide it out.

re: Verizon vs AT&T 4G for iPad 3?

Hey thanks for the same and I aware that the AT&T is not having much bigger 4GLTE network as compared to what it is has been claiming, they are just appearing to be expanding 4GLTE network, I have asked my friends about the same but then I have not been able to find out legitimate differences in quality between the 2 networks