Thread: Nokia Asha 303 touch screen and Social app not working properly

Nokia Asha 303 touch screen and Social app not working properly

It has been just a week since I have bought Nokia Asha 303 and the problem that I am facing with the same is that the touch screen of the phone does not respond sometimes. I mean that after an incoming call when I tap the screen the phone screen does not respond to the touch and I have to pull out the battery and insert it again to get it working and this happens every time after a incoming call, other than this I have found that the Social app is also not working , when I click o the icon then it just say waiting and waiting for hours until I cancel the process, just wanted to know if it is some kind of software bug?? Is there any solution I can try out to solve both issues???

Re: Nokia Asha 303 touch screen and Social app not working properly

It has been just a week since I have bought Nokia Asha 303 and the problem that I am facing with the same is that the touch screen of the phone does not respond sometimes. I mean that after an incoming call when I tap the screen the phone screen does not respond to the touch and I have to pull out the battery and insert it again to get it working and this happens every time after a incoming call, other than this I have found that the Social app is also not working , when I click o the icon then it just say waiting and waiting for hours until I cancel the process, just wanted to know if it is some kind of software bug?? Is there any solution I can try out to solve both issues???
    Even I am not able to use the social app of this phone even though I am having a gps pack activated on the same, I don’t know what is the issue all about, the social app issue is quite common with the Nokia Asha 303 but then I have not yet faced the touch screen issue as you have mentioned, I think that there might be some kind of hardware issue but then I am not that sure about the same, if you want then you can try to factory rest the phone and see if it is working fine after that and if that does not help then you should better contact the service center to get it checked and repaired. Anyways if anyone find a workaround for the social app issue then please post it here, it will be highly appreciated.

Re: Nokia Asha 303 touch screen and Social app not working properly

I have checked out for the same and even I have found the social app issue to be common to many people having Nokia Asha 303 but then I have found one saying something different about the issue, he said that he had contacted the service provider and they said in order to use the preinstalled social app one has to pay some extra charge even after having the gps pack activated. I am not very sure about the same so better contact the service provider and find out if that is the case or not.