Thread: Nokia Asha 303 shows "contact service" message after update

Nokia Asha 303 shows "contact service" message after update

I have been using Nokia Asha 303 from a couple of month and everything was working fine but then I was trying to update the phone and I don’t know what went and the update somehow go failed and since then the screen is just showing "contact service" message, I am not able to do anything, is there any workaround that I can try out to get it working again???

Re: Nokia Asha 303 shows "contact service" message after update

I have been using Nokia Asha 303 from a couple of month and everything was working fine but then I was trying to update the phone and I don’t know what went and the update somehow go failed and since then the screen is just showing "contact service" message, I am not able to do anything, is there any workaround that I can try out to get it working again???
    There are possibilities that there might be some internal issues with the phone, I have checked about the same and I have found one mentioning that the below solution had helped him out with the same case, if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is making any difference:
    • First take out the battery along with the SIM card and the memory card
    • After waiting for some seconds just reinsert them again and then switch on the phone.

If you still get the same message then you should better contact the nokia support and see what they have to say about the same???

Re: Nokia Asha 303 shows "contact service" message after update

I have checked out for the same and I have found that there are other nokia users with different handset but then with the same issue, you can just go through the below threads as well there are some people suggesting to flash the phone but then I don’t think that it will be a better idea since the phone is new, I will suggest you to better visit the service center and they will probably help you out with it.