Thread: Chat icon menu and internet icon menu is not working in Nokia Asha 303

Chat icon menu and internet icon menu is not working in Nokia Asha 303

I have been using Nokia Asha 303 and it has been a moth since I have bought it and everything was working fine by now but then yesterday I just updated the phone and after that I have found that the Chat icon menu and internet icon menu is not working, they are just not responding when I am tapping them, it say that there is a conflict with the nokia browser, is there anything I can do about the same???

Re: Chat icon menu and internet icon menu is not working in Nokia Asha 303

I have been using Nokia Asha 303 and it has been a moth since I have bought it and everything was working fine by now but then yesterday I just updated the phone and after that I have found that the Chat icon menu and internet icon menu is not working, they are just not responding when I am tapping them, it say that there is a conflict with the nokia browser, is there anything I can do about the same???
    As far as the conflict is concerned it means that there might be duplicated apps on your phone, so just check out for the same and see if there is any app that appears to be duplicated, if you find it then delete the same and then post back the result that you get for further help.

I think that you will have to try out doing a factory reset and that will be a better solution but then before doing that make sure that you are backing up the contacts and the other data that you need, as factory reset will delete all the data from the phone, if you want then you can try out reinstalling the same update from the nokia and see if that helps. Just check out these two possible solutions and then post back the result that you get, I think that one of these should probably help you out.

- i try to reset all..but still exist

Quote Originally Posted by kristine_kg View Post
    - i try to reset all..but still exist
    Can you please be more specific as to what you are trying to reset and what problem is still existing? If you are facing the same problem then it could be that the internet settings or the gprs setting might be not set properly, hence when you trying to open the internet browser for surfing the net, you are getting problems, try to setup gprs provided by the mobile service provider first and then see if that solves the issue.