Thread: Social app and Mail not working in Nokia Asha 303

Social app and Mail not working in Nokia Asha 303

I have recently bought Nokia Asha 303 and the problem that I am facing is that the Social app and Mail is not working, they say that they cannot connect to the services or connection, I Have tried using Wi-Fi and cellular data but then they did not helped. is there anything I can do about the same???

Re: Social app and Mail not working in Nokia Asha 303

I have recently bought Nokia Asha 303 and the problem that I am facing is that the Social app and Mail is not working, they say that they cannot connect to the services or connection, I Have tried using Wi-Fi and cellular data but then they did not helped. is there anything I can do about the same???
    I just wanted to know that what is the software version of your phone??? Other than this I just wanted to know that have you tried repairing it with the Nokia Suite, if that does not help then you will have to try out factory reset but then before doing the same just make sure that you are backing up the data that you need from the phone as all the data will be lost after the factory reset, if you have not yet tried out this solution then just try them out and then post back the result that you get.

I have checked out the software version and it is 13.44, RM-763., I have tried out repairing it with the Nokia Suite and have tried out the factory reset as well but then it is not making any difference at all, is there anything that I can try out??? Rather than just visiting the Nokia Care Center??? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

I am not very sure but then have you tried out manually setting the access point for your service provider, if not then try out the same and see if it is helping. If that does not help then either you will have to visit the service center or wait for the next update, as the phone is new I will suggest you to visit the service center. Best of luck.

I live in Thailand and I was facing the same issue but then after trying out a no of solution I later visited the operator service center and addressed then that none of the social app, mail app and the chat apps is not working even after getting the 3G/gprs internet monthly plan, I have been using a prepaid account and here one can get 3g/gprs access from one day to a month as per the recharge. Later after a lot of argument I was said that those apps are part of a special offer and I won’t be able to sign up there and in order to use the same I will have to pay 29 bahts/week. I really wasn’t aware that this was the case. I am really regretting on my decision of buying Nokia Asha 303. Just contact your service provider and see if you are having the same case or there is something else that is wrong.

Social App not working on Nokia Asha 303

Hi, I have recently purchased Nokia asha 303, the cell phone was running smooth, but after few weeks I found that my social application is corrupted and it was not working at all. I tried to restore the phone via factory settings but there no changes, even I try to update the firmware but nothing seems to be working, could you please tell me how I can fix this problem of my nokia asha 303.

Re: Social App not working on Nokia Asha 303

Even in my cell phone nokia asha 303 social and chat application is not working? Even I have visited on Nokia discussion forums but there is no thread available to fix this problem anyone over could help me out ?

Even I am having nokia asha 303, after updating the phone software, the phone suddenly started restarting and after that I noticed that chat icon was not working thats wierd. After few days I have download application from Nokia Ovistore and when I started the chat applciation I was getting a message notification that you need to update your Internet browser and it worked. After that I pressed update button to turn it suddenly my phone restart and my phone does not work. I have enable my aroundme app, and then I tried to open another application on my phone and I was getting message called "conflicting applications". I tried to restored the phone on factory setting but nothing seems to be working. Still I am getting the same message on my screen "conflicting application" anyone can help me to resolve my problem.

I would recommend you to restore all option in settings, and if it's not working then you must visit to nearest Nokia Care Center. They are not going to charge you anything if you phone is under warranty. I would suggest to take a back up of your phone before visiting to nokia center. After the update, your phone will be fresh as newly purhcased from the market.
    PS : All data in the memory card will be lost after the software update from Nokia center.