Thread: How to change Internet Explorer homepage in Nokia lumia 710 ?

How to change Internet Explorer homepage in Nokia lumia 710 ?

As I keep on surfing through the net as I have bought my Nokia lumia 710 I keep on changing various tactics to move to new change. And here is the same case. as I wanted to inquire here regarding the How to change Internet Explorer homepage.

re: How to change Internet Explorer homepage in Nokia lumia 710 ?

As you are wishing to change Internet Explorer homepage you need to just pin in google.com as a tile. otherwise you can also make some attempt for any address you like and don't make use of the Internet Explorer tile.

Oh, I am really thankful for that reply. As it is an working solution . but however a next issue occurred before me as it was tending not to close. So How I am able to close Internet Explorer the way i make use of currently is press the back button. And it simply returns me back. But I doubt that this is not the correct means of doing . can you suggest me a appropriate method.

Oh, I am really thankful for that reply. As it is an working solution . but however a next issue occurred before me as it was tending not to close. So How I am able to close Internet Explorer the way i make use of currently is press the back button. And it simply returns me back. But I doubt that this is not the correct means of doing . can you suggest me a appropriate method.
    You need to go to the tabs and then you need to Close all the tabs. Followed by pressing the back button. You will be with your issue solved. This is the exact method in which you do.