Thread: Does iPad 4G works in European

Does iPad 4G works in European

Well this is ridiculous the iPad 4G is using the 700 MHz and 2100 MHz and but they are going to deploy LTE using 800 MHz and 2600 MHz in the Europe LTE , can anyone here tell me is this true, after doing this can we able to use the LET in the Europe. Please guys anyone know anything about this kindly reply

Thanks in advance

re: Does iPad 4G works in European

I am afraid to tell you that it is not possible to use the 4G network , you can just use 3G networks. Well I am form Germany and here albeit limited 4G network uses 1800 as well as 2600 MHz and when I the representative he told me that they are not changing . well as far as Apple goes the iPad will used the 2100 MHz only so there will be no $G in Europe

I really doubt this will be possible and if that is true then its means that the iPad will be having its own unique feature that will be mostly useless for most of the people like thunderbolt launched and nobody used it. In our case out of the US it will not run LTE as its not compatible or many country will not support it .

One feature that attracted the attention of many potential buyers in all over the world is the medium of radio technology 4G/LTE. While apple just assign operators frequency bands for this iPad will be 800 MHz and 2600 MHz, a simple glance at the specifications of the radio module to indicate that new iPad tablet will simply not able to function on the Other European countries as well as Brazil and China are also involved. No high-speed subscriptions either in UK. so we are still in the 3G +. Ultimately this is not the measure of mobile connectivity that will appeal to future buyers of Apple's new tablet.

Well I agree to lot of people here and this is what I was manage to find iPad 4G may not work on UK because of the Different LTE Bands here in this forum so we in Europe cant use this tablet at all

I will not defend Apple on this one but what about a standardization of 4G at World? a technology that is made to communicate, I'm logical that all countries use the same! It has not been able to do this for the 3G, then m3rde for the next generation that finds consensus. And it's benefit for users who are able to use some of their devices everywhere and for manufacturers who no longer have to juggle between different countries, one model for the entire world !

Re: Does iPad 4G works in European

it works only on bands 700 and 2100 MHz while in Europe, the 4G is operated on 800, 1800 and 2600 MHz. Result, the iPad 4G purchased on the Europe will be force to the 3G (HSDPA, HSUPA +) while being compatible with the LTE V.S. Verizon and AT & T. 4G networks are still poorly deployed in Europe , the U.S. operators have taken the lead (ATT & T and Verizon, among others) as they have bypassed 3G and 3G + to go directly to 4G.