Thread: AT&T and Verizon LTE Data Plan Prices for iPad 4G

AT&T and Verizon LTE Data Plan Prices for iPad 4G

so I was just browsing through and fount this article that mentioned the AT&T and Verizon LTE Data Plan Prices so here is the plan price on both the networks

For AT&T

• 250 MB Per Month2 $14.99
    • 2 MB Per Month2 $ 30.00
    • 5 MB Per Month2 $50.00

For Verizon
    • 2 MB Per Month2 $30.00
    • 5 MB Per Month2 $50.00
    • 10 MB Per Month2 $80.00

AT&T as well as Verizon's data plans extend beyond the 2GB and 5GB allocation and cost $30/mo as well as $50/mo correspondingly. in the meantime, the AT&T provide the lower end 250MB tier at $14.99/mo, whereas Verizon giving the 10GB tier for $80/month. All this is the month-to-month no-contract plans same as on the iPad 2.

So please guys comment on this I would really like to know what do you people think Are you getting a 4G iPad? Which carrier will you choose?

Re: AT&T and Verizon LTE Data Plan Prices for iPad 4G

at present, AT&T charges $10 per 1 GB in overages to the customers on their 3GB as well as 5GB plans. If you’re on the lesser 250MB or else 300MB plan, excess fees will run you $14.99 for an extra 250MB or $20 for an added 300MB respectively. Verizon’s overage fee is a even $10 per 1 GB for any present tablet data plan.

Well is it correct that i assume that a micro SIM exchange will NOT work this time to shift the grandfathered data plans? Forcing a call to ATT. Can any on here tell me anything about this I will be really glad to know this

I feel its seems like AT&T are at present offering the good deals, because its 3GB plan is the similar price as Verizon’s 2GB plan." what did you fell ? AT&T 3GB plan? The data on the article shows AT&T is offering a 2GB plan for $30, similar as Verizon.

as I'm grandfathered, I believe that I am stuck with AT&T, however what I have seen the IPAD LTE's are different radios for Verizon as well as AT&T. Does the AT&T iPad3 offer mobile hot spot feature for extra price similar to the iPhone? "$14.99 for each 250 GB in overage" does not appear to be acceptable!

This is the best news that I have ever heard regarding the AT&T plan ($30 for 3GB in place of 2GB). I'd been thinking if this was a misprint and as well eager it was also considering I opt for the AT&T version. Thanks for the information, I I've also found the found article that showed the potential decrease from 3GB toward 2GB by AT&T let alone got confirmation that this was just a typo.

What is 4G anyhow? following the carriers fundamentally compulsory the group responsible for defining the standards to "deceive" us on what 4G is plus isn't, you can't actually know what you're getting anyway. The latest IOS update tells you you're receiving 4G, still if you aren't. 4G used to indicate something. at the present it's not anything more than a marketing scheme. . Apple interested in the cellular business to protect its technology. Give us a fair price and tell us the fact, and we'll be loyal. What we have at the present is just garbage. 4G HSPA+, 4G LTE, 4G this and that. It's all false and it's going to finally affect our willingness to spend in new apple products. Why do American company only look at short-term profits instead of long-term success via pleased customers? , it's clear that the only way to even begin to start cleaning up this gutter will be to put cellular service under the "regulated" telecom side. Who uses land lines anymore anyway?

Well I feels the AT&T international plan for the iPad has been a blessing. Does Verizon offer an same stuff as the AT&T ? the International rates could be a deal breaker for me.

Well I have already been ordered from the Verizon. They have a broader LTE network than AT&T does at present. Wall see to be good deal for me so I will be going for the Verizon but if you people have any otherwise please suggest me that .

I'm a former AT&T customer. I was tired of being treated poorly by them for YEARS, but the straw that broke the camels back was when I moved and ATT's signal at my house was very weak that I couldn't make a call from home. ATTs solution basically involved me putting up my own cell tower in my house that worked off my internet. When Verizon got the iPhone, I was there on opening day and it works at my home.