Thread: Nokia asha 303 continuously scans for WIFI and try to get connection

Nokia asha 303 continuously scans for WIFI and try to get connection

Recently I have bought Nokia Asha 303 mobile phone and this mobile phone is very nice. I want am facing annoying problem in my mobile phone. in my mobile phone screen WIFI icon appears continuously try to scan for network. I have try to solve this problem by turning off the device and then turning it on again but that does not helped me. How to solve this problem?

Re: Nokia asha 303 continuously scans for WIFI and try to get connection

This problem normally occurs when wifi auto scan is turned on and that is why you should first check whether wifi auto scan is enabled or disabled. If it is enabled then you have to disable it and after disabling that you have to see what the result is.

Yes if wifi auto scan is enabled then this type of problem can take place. If you want to disable wifi auto scan then you have to first open the menu and after that you need to Go to the settings. In then settings option you will find the connectivity option and then you have to go to the WLAN setting. Now after going in to the WLAN setting you have to look for the WLAN search option and then turn off it. After that check whether you are problem get solved or not?

If after turning off WLAN search option also you are experiencing the same problem than any application maybe causing this problem. if you have installed any amplification like Whatsapp or any other then delete that application and then check whether it makes any difference or not? I am not sure about this solution but you can try this solution.

I have check WLAN setting and turn off WLAN but after that also problem does not get solved. in my computer I am not using Whatsapp. I have tried to solve this problem by resetting the device but that does not make any difference. now please tell me how to solve this.

You have said that resetting the mobile phone does not help to solve this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact Nokia support or visit Nokia service center and then you have to tell them about your Nokia 303 problem and they will help you to fix this issue.