Thread: Backspace key not proper in my LG notebook

Backspace key not proper in my LG notebook

So that’s the problem with my LG notebook. I just don’t seem to understand as if what could have gone wrong with it. well it seems that the backspace key of this notebook is stuck it appears to me like being pressed continuously and nothing else. Just to check if there are some particles beneath it such that it is obstructing my typing then I did not find anything at all. On holding the key and typing it appears to be normal and so it brings me to the confusion that if there is some virus activity in the notebook. That’s why I am a bit worried over here. I am using external keyboard these days as a temporary solution but I would be happy if I can get some good help as soon as possible from you all. Which I am sure you will do.

Re: Backspace key not proper in my LG notebook

There is a website named as laptop key which you can check out where in you can order the keys online. The problem is with your back space key then you can order that particular key and replace it. so that’s what you can do. rest I don’t think so there would be any activity of virus or any problem with the software in the system that’s what I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    So that’s the problem with my LG notebook. I just don’t seem to understand as if what could have gone wrong with it. well it seems that the backspace key of this notebook is stuck it appears to me like being pressed continuously and nothing else. Just to check if there are some particles beneath it such that it is obstructing my typing then I did not find anything at all. On holding the key and typing it appears to be normal and so it brings me to the confusion that if there is some virus activity in the notebook. That’s why I am a bit worried over here. I am using external keyboard these days as a temporary solution but I would be happy if I can get some good help as soon as possible from you all. Which I am sure you will do.
    There are lots of good quality electrical contact cleaner available now. So you can use them for cleaning up the keyboard. Just a normal cleaning does not helps at all. This method is really effective. I wouldn’t mind giving a try for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsini View Post
    There are lots of good quality electrical contact cleaner available now. So you can use them for cleaning up the keyboard. Just a normal cleaning does not helps at all. This method is really effective. I wouldn’t mind giving a try for this one.
    That’s strange I haven’t heard of that before glad that you did tell me about it. I will give a try for the same. as I have said In the above post that holding the backspace key and then typing it does work. That’s what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Don’t mind showing it to the service center and take some opinion from them about the said problem they would be definitely advising you on this.

So don’t mind showing your laptop to the service center they would help you out.

Just try to pose some pics of the keyboard that you have and I would advise you on what should be done. Like take a pic of the button removed and one with it. it will give me a fair idea about the keyboard that you have.