Thread: charging cradle for Plantronics Voyager pro

charging cradle for Plantronics Voyager pro

As the title suggest, I just wanted to know about the Plantronics Voyager pro cardle. I am not sure but my friends say that the charging cradle for voyager pro has come up in the market. Is it true? If not then I would really like to request the developers to come up with a cradle for this model.
    I already had one voyager 520 which came up with one charging cradle along the device. The only problem I have with voyager pro is that it really too cheap to keep the device charging and hanging around. But when you get a charging cradle it seriously looks too good to keep the headset properly placed lying on the floor. Anyone who know about it,

Re: charging cradle for Plantronics Voyager pro

I would probably take is as 2nd option, in fact I would go on to take it one step ahead and hope that they would come up with an idea of making docking station/ Bluetooth to desktop phone adaptor, as in the Plantronics Voyager 500A.

But you know the best Bluetooth deskphone adapter combination that is present in the market actually needs an empty 500A where as a voyager pro however messes up. I do not understand with such a best Bluetooth headset how come the manufacturer didn’t come up with a charging cradle. The only two devices which I am aware of that has a charging cradle are voyager 510 and 520.

Hey instead of waiting for the Plantronics to comment on this issue or come up with any such idea why don’t you go on for the best other brand dock. I am sure the voyager manufacturers are never going to come up with any such docks.

Let me tell you that I have a Droid dock at my place and you know it perfectly fits and also works properly all of my Bluetooth devices which I have used till date. I personally never had any issue with its compatibility although I prefer the headset device of Plantronics. I started using this Dock from the time started using my first Plantronics pro and then pro+ and now its HD.

Hey last night I found a very much interesting thing on ebay, when I was roaming around at ebay in search for a charging dock I found Plantronics Voyager 510-USB Bluetooth Headset with charging base/cradle. I did never know that the 510 voyager model too get with a charging cradle, I was quite shocked. I really loved the cradle, but unfortunately that’s not meant for me or my device. Currently I am using a voyager pro plus and I was actually in search of a cradle for pro+ compatibility believing that there is a special dock available for the pro +. Also I was told that if I search on ebay I would probably get the cradle, but instead in search for pro+ cradle I ended up meeting 510 models and dock.

For your kind information let me tell you that at present there are no such USB charging cradle that are available for voyager Pro or Pro+ or better I would voyager Pro series like the 510 and 520 model have. But anyways you can at least get a USB charging cable that is compatible with the voyager Pro series so you need not have to worry about the cradle. Already one of the best options is mentioned above; Droid Dock is also a better option. Try it out.

Or else better you check out the Plantronics product page, you could get something from there: Plantronics Products