Thread: Browser has stopped working in Nokia 5130

Browser has stopped working in Nokia 5130

I am using Nokia 5130 mobile phone from last one year and it is very nice mobile phone. sound quality is also good in this mobile phone. suddenly browser has stopped working in my mobile phone. if anyone solution regarding this problem then let me know.

Re: Browser has stopped working in Nokia 5130

This problem normally occurs because of the internet settings. I will suggest you to call your service operator and then ask for the setting. Once they send you setting after that you have to save it in your phone and restart it. Now after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not?

I have already tried to solve this problem checking the setting but after that also I am experiencing same problem. if try to use other browser like opera then my phone does not give any problem. now please let me know what should I do to use default browser?

It looks like something wrong is with your mobile phone software and that is why I will suggest you to first connect your mobile phone with your PC or laptop and then first take the backup of all your device with the help of Nokia PC suite or OVI store and then you have to take the backup of all the data in your phone. now after that you have to download Nokia software updater and then connect update your mobile phone software. After that you have to check whether you are able to open default browser or not?

If your problem get solved after that then you have to restore all your data.

Before updating the software I will suggest you to perform factory reset in your Nokia 5130 and after that check whether your problem get solved or not? if that idea does not help then proceed with the software update. I hope this information will be helpful for you.