Thread: Is it possible to play audio through speakers when Plugged in headset in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Is it possible to play audio through speakers when Plugged in headset in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

hi guys

I need to ask is there any way to play the audio from the speaker while headphones are plugged in on it in this phone , in the same way like we do with the FM radio where the head set connected to the phone but it’s still gave the option of playing troughs the speaker . Please guys I need to know this is there any one here can help en on this I will be really appreciating this

Thanks

re: Is it possible to play audio through speakers when Plugged in headset in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

That I really odd why would you need to do this , is there any particular reason because if you unplug the handset from the phone it will let the audio playing trough the speaker .

re: Is it possible to play audio through speakers when Plugged in headset in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

I understand this is strange question to ask, but what I trying to achieve here the ability to use the headset controller to change the music and all like I I will be traveling in the cycling, base jumping or whatever this will be very useful option to have to change the song without touch the screen. so again is there anyone here can help me on this I will be appreciating this thanks

Well that is not possible to plat the audio in the same time when the headset connected to the phone but the concept is really great, although the jack in the phone ins desigbend in such a way that when you connect to the jack it automatically disconnect the power of the loudspeaker and that why just the head is available to play the audio however the you can play trough the speaker in case of the FM as the headset is use as the antenna so there is no option to select the two output...from where you want to hear hope you understand

Well thanks for the explanation that you have give that really help fun but the fact that I listen the musing while base jumping and saw the Nokia phones contain that feature in the phone that allow it to play while the head set connected to the phone through loudspeaker. Hope the sonyerricsion can find away trough this .

I also like the concept and need to know that is there any app that can make this possible in the android market . I say few other article that also looking for the same answer but the solution to this is yet to be found .. how about LiveKey will that work

I don’t know whether there is an application that can possibly do that and I feel this is not likely to be possible as this is more offend based on the hardware limitation , but I am not certain about this. And also I'm not certain if it's anything that you know how to encode within a music player app, perhaps it must be changed deeper within the ROM.