Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray Upgraded 4.0.2.A.0.62 isn’t solving anything

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray Upgraded 4.0.2.A.0.62 isn’t solving anything

This is what I have found in the Xperia ray Upgraded 4.0.2.A.0.62 is still not solved the issue like
    1. The photo compression issue yet to solve
    2. The Automatic Light Sensor not working properly
    3. Now option for the Flash for automatic flash

This is really very irritating , not much of the improvement given in this upgrade. What do you guys have say on this , please guys share the comment

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray Upgraded 4.0.2.A.0.62 isn’t solving anything

As far as I know this new firmware provide just minor bug fixes. If you do download, just be aware That you will not be able to root Using the zergRush method. The only way around this is by INSTALLING the old 4.0.2.A.0.42 stock kernel onto the handset unlocking your bootloader is not required for Installing old stock kernels, this is only Needed for custom kernels

There are many other feature that sony ericsson need to fixed on their software updates but they have just fail to deliver, you have just stated only three of all a that are many such issue that sony ericsson yet to fixed
    1. The ambient light sensor
    2. Good battery life
    3. The housing crack issue
    4. Launcher stuck while you starting a lot of apps or big apps just like the maps,
    5. Over compressed pictures unable to fix this problem
    6. The issue of Wi-Fi connectivity
    7. The 3G/h connectivity problem
    8. FaceBook updates on the phonebook
    9. Music & video issue
    10. Fault in FaceBook app

Does look like this issue will be addresses soon

Seriously this problem , manly the over-compressed pictures, this issue is present in all the Xperia phone which still need to be fixed and it is not the hardware problem . you can aloes see the Ambient light sensor works so it’s a software problem as well

You are absolutely correct and there are lots such issue need to be solve . all the Xperia user are facing the The ambient light sensor problem , at the time you switch the handset menu wherever and its unresponsive to light . Seriously the Sony has to think wise here before they have no option left . if a product can do something.. Then it must do.. you can't restrict it's ability

Well as far as I know the The .62 update is in place to develop the memory management to stops the phone reboots . This key motive for the update that's the just change log accessible for it. As said earlier there will be some minor bug fixes and other improvement as well but there's no official information saying so.

Well the reboot problem is really a big issue on this phone and fixing this is a big step the user of this phone improve their user experience. Well for the rest of the problem I hope that the ICS upgrade will fix eventually. I hope the sony would not take this problems for the granted

Hey I need help here , when I t update my phone to v4.0.2.A.0.62. It’s just shows me the blank screen when I start it up using the power or the home button. I tried to reset the phone but I am not getting out of the blank screen. can anyone here can help me on this issue , its seems that I have done something wrong while updating this phone and I wil be really appreciate if anyone could able to help me on this issue

I also had updated my phone but did not see any problem , look like you have some application install like lockscreen or homescreen. And If this is not the case then the only option that you have is to use the software repair phone with PC Companion or SE Update Service