Thread: whenever sony Ericsson Xperia ray is rebooted, apps are reinstalling

whenever sony Ericsson Xperia ray is rebooted, apps are reinstalling

I have Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone and It has suddenly started giving me problem. I have remove some application from my mobile phone but when I restart my mobile phone at that time those application appears on my home screen again. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: whenever sony Ericsson Xperia ray is rebooted, apps are reinstalling

While removing the application from your Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone if that it was set to automatic updates then that can be a reason behind that, you have to also check whether you can open that application or not?

Hello friends I am also facing same problem in my mobile phone. I have uninstalled some application from my mobile phone but it always appears back when I reboot my device. While searching solution over internet I came to know that if application is set for automatic updates then also this problem occurs and after that I have uncheck automatic update option for that application. Now after that also I was facing same problem.

If anyone knows solution for this then let me know.

You should try this solution to fix this problem.

First you have to go to the Android market and then install “es file explorer”. After installing es explorer in your mobile phone you have to open es explorer and then go to the system folder. From system folder you have to open App folder you will find this before bin folder. Now you have to see whether application which is appearing after restart is there or not? if it is there then remove it and restart mobile phone. After restarting your Sony Ericsson Xperia ray check your problem gets solved or not?

After reading your solution I have downloaded es explorer application and then check in the application folder and deleted the application but after restarting the device I get same problem. I have also tried to solve this issue by resetting the device but that does not help me to fix this.

You have mentioned that after resetting the device also you are facing same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by repairing the software in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone. many times repairing the software can resolve this type of problem.

If you want to repair software of your Sony Ericsson Xperia ray then you have to first download Sony Ericsson PC Companion and then first take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone. now after doing that you have to repair mobile phone software. After repairing the software you have to check what the result is. As far as I know after repairing the software problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download PC Companion then you can download it from the official site or you can download it from here DOWNLOAD. After that install it in your PC or laptop and then repair device software and your problem will get solved.