Thread: Lost my USB adapter of plantronics audio 995h

Lost my USB adapter of plantronics audio 995h

I was using the Plantronics Audio 995 wireless headset fine for some weeks but just recently I lostthe usb adapter of this headphone. So, can anyone tell me if I can claim a new usb adapter or will I have to buy a new set by spending the money. There is no doubt that this headphone is the best in the market but it is very costly also and spending so much of dollars is a pain. Thanks

re: Lost my USB adapter of plantronics audio 995h

You can try to wrap up your Plantronics Audio 995 headset in the package that it came to you and then also include the return address and your phone number with the original receipt that you have got when you purchased it and send it to Plantronics support center. I dont know whether the adapter is sold separately but you can also ask their Service Center on their phone number 800-544-4660.

re: Lost my USB adapter of plantronics audio 995h

Well, if your Plantronics Audio 995 wireless headphone is under warranty then you can try to call the Plantronics tech support and ask them for a new USB dongle for which they wont charge at all. But if your headphone is not under warranty or more than 1-2 years old then you will have to purchase the usb adapter. I have heard that Plantronics are very good on taking care of their customers.

I also lost my Plantronics GameCom 777's usb adapter while I was on a tour. When I contacted their tech support then they told me that they cannot give me a replacement adapter. When I opted for their repair process then I was asked to send my old headset and pay heavy dollars to get a headset with an adapter. And with the same price I can eventually buy a new headset of the same model.