Thread: Call quality very poor in Sony Xperia ray.

Call quality very poor in Sony Xperia ray.

He, guys I recently purchased the Sony Xperia Ray. From some days I am facing problem related to call. My problem is that when I am on phone and other person is talking, I can hear their voice OK but there is some slight of “FUZZ”. When he stops talking then “Fuzz” will stop. Apparently other people can hear my sound very fine but when I am talking on the phone my voice doesn’t give me any feedback. Anybody having a idea how to solve it?

Re: Call quality very poor in Sony Xperia ray.

Ok, dude I have gone through your problem you can do the test call. I will recommend you dial *#*#7378423#*#* in dialer. After that tap on service tests and then plug your earphone into your Smartphone and see that if you are hearing the “Fuzz” sounds like or not. If you hear such type of sound then I would suggest you might need to take your phone to service center. In service center you will get the solution.

Yes, I’m satisfied with your statement and I would suggest you do the above test hope this will help you. If you still not able to solve it, so I will recommend you update and repair your phone via PCC or SUS. Repair your software with PC companion fist without connecting your mobile with pc (when it said then connect). This process do it as follows, Pcc>Support Zone>Software Update> repair software. You can download the all the updates related to your mobile. Here I’m giving you link so that you can update every software simultaneously. Here is link Sony Updates . Download it and install in your PC and follows the instruction.

Sometimes problem is occurred due to the Network. There may be chances of the problem may be in the SIM card. I would suggest you that transfer you SIM in someone else and other’s SIM card in your phone. If you are not getting problem related to SIM then perform software repair.