Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Pictures and videos are not working in the Sony Xperia Ray.

Portable Devices

Old 09-03-2012

Pictures and videos are not working in the Sony Xperia Ray.

Hi, guys I recently purchased the Sony Xperia Ray. One day I took many pictures of my family and friends. When I had taken the pictures and videos at that time I was able to see the pictures and videos but after one day I was not able to see the pictures and videos anymore. So can anyone tell me what would be problem and how to solve it?

Old 09-03-2012

Re: Pictures and videos are not working in the Sony Xperia Ray.

Hey dude I have gone through your issue. I would suggest you that download the file expert. File expert is ultimate application for android phone to manage the files and other resources. File may be stored on local SD card or Local wifi network. After installing please check my files and then SD card and then DCIM and then andro. Check whether you are able to see any image or not. If you still not able to see gallery I would recommend you open the file expert and select the documents and under that Image check whether image is there or not.
Old 09-03-2012

Yes this above technique may be useful for you. If you still not able to solve then I would suggest you that update your phone with the latest version. If you don’t know update service I can give you site so that you can update your phone. Here follow this below link for update. update center . Before that make sure that you backup everything. If not follow this steps you will get idea how to backup the files. First go into settings and then privacy and then back my data and automatic restore should be selected.
Old 09-03-2012

Yes, I am agree with above query if you still not able to solve this issue I would suggest you contact to your Sony service center and tell them I am not able to see my gallery in my phone. They will definitely help you.
Old 10-03-2012

You need to figure out a way to convert the video to a universal format. Something like RealDownloader Plus might do the trick for at least pulling videos from an outside source...

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,