Thread: No signal In Sony Ericsson Xperia ray.

No signal In Sony Ericsson Xperia ray.

Hi guys I recently purchased the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray. You know this is Smartphone with android supporter. Actually my problem is that whenever I use at home it shows good signal but when I leave my house it doesn’t give any signal after that it becomes lock and unavailable for me. I tried so many things such as I tried first to search for the network and then I removed battery, SIM. Along with that I put it on flight mode and again fix all the material back to his position. I couldn’t find any solution. So can anyone help me so that I can fix this problem?

Re: No signal In Sony Ericsson Xperia ray.

Dude, I would suggest you that check your network operator regarding this issue. There may be chances of that problem in your nearby Network base station. If you haven’t checked your SIM card so I would recommend you to check your SIM card. One more thing while you are checking the SIM card, check physically for any defects or any dirt. I would recommend you please check your SIM card with another SIM card.

Yes, off course dude this problem might in your Smartphone. For this you just try above one I hope this will help you. If you still not able to solve this issue, you can follow below steps for network mode. First go to setting and then wireless and networks. Then after Mobile Networks and then Network mode and check that is this set to WCDMA preferred/GSM/ or not.

Dude, I have done the practical whatever you had told me. I saw that it was selected and I have replaced my SIM also but it says “No SIM card” is available. I wiped surface of the SIM card but still it is showing me “unavailable” message. After doing this so much experiment then I thought that problem may be in my SIM card. Then I checked with same Network operator but I haven’t found the solution.

Dude, you have done so many things but still you haven’t solved that means there may be chances of that problem in your phone. You told me that you replaced the SIM card but the problem still in your mobile that is why I am telling problem may in your mobile. I am not sure before that I would suggest you purchase the new card and then try again I hope this will help.