Thread: sony ericsson xperia ray Random Resets

sony ericsson xperia ray Random Resets

I am with my new sony ericsson xperia ray and it was well managed and well suited me and it did not had any issues . it was well going but in recent times I made some attachment to any wireless network and it came to my notice that the phone randomly resets. So can you suggest some fix for this one as I am experiencing random resets of the Xperia Ray?

Re: sony ericsson xperia ray Random Resets

I would like to know something which will help in recognizing the issue. so are you able to perform a software/firmwware repair by making use of a PC Companion. So you need to connect your phone to the PC by means of the USB cable. I will add that there is a repair choice on PC Companion (Support Zone >> Update >> and then Repair). But take a note of one thing that you need to make a backup of your phone data and settings before proceeding.

I am having this issue as well. Restarting every so often, anywhere from about some minutes to quite a few hours apart. at times it even bootloops. I am making attempts to get into safe mode to make out if it's just an errant app but I am not able to appear to figure it out in anyways. But at present I'm going with the stock SE launcher as was trying LauncherPro as well as GoLauncher Ex and to see if it assists in any way or not.

I have been aware of that when you will have some activation of the screen lock code, particularly the pattern, you will be able to get the resets more often. are those experiencing the resets have the screen lock code activated as well as have you attempted disabling the screen lock code and notice any variation? This will definitely attempt in positive results.

I would say that if that will not tend to work, you can attempt the SE Update service. So for this, you need to download, and then install as well as launch the update service. And then follow the onscreen prompts. Take a note of one thing that you should backup your phone data as well as settings previous to proceeding.

I need to tell you that If you have previously carried out the software/firmware repair by making use of the PCC along with also made use of the SE US, then there is something not correct with the phone.If it is an hardware failure , it can most perhaps be replaced with a latest one.If it is a software error in the present version of the firmware, then SE has to come out with a software bug fix.

According to me, it is your SIM card which tends to cause the problem. attempt it with another. You need to remove the Sim lock. Some card due to configuration will tend to do this.

I had made some solutions which I found from other sources.
    1. advanced task killer will tend to run very well on each and every other phone I've had.
    2. advanced task killer simply runs at start up or if you run it, and then kills itself.
    I was having this issue previously and following to the installation of advance task killer.

The problem was not solved so I did some reboot and there were some issues on my side. But as I got a hint of the task killer I just made a removal of the task killer because it might be killing any service which might tend to turn off the phone.many users got errors in a variety of circumstances.plus when I asked them to remove the killer , the faults were stopped.so my suggestion would be to remove it.

To me the issue appears to be related to heat, if the screen has been on for a good as the phone tends to crash otherwise reboots, as well noticed that it crashes additionally often when in a case. anybody also noticed a relative with crashes as well as heat