Thread: Unable to download from android and unable to connect via browser in sony ericsson xperia ray.

Unable to download from android and unable to connect via browser in sony ericsson xperia ray.

hi guys , I am concern with this problem as I am not able to connect to internet from browser as I am with sony ericsson xperia ray and also with the same with youtube and android and some other apps. The problem which I am having is that it is showing page cannot be displayed. In addition to this it is showing a message as it will be downloaded shortly at the time of making attempts to download any app from android market. I am with notifications panel and it does shows as downloading but however , I am not able to download.

Re: Unable to download from android and unable to connect via browser in sony ericsson xperia ray.

I should say that you need to check for the following things and this might solve your issue. so in the settings you need to go in the wireless and networks section and then to the mobile networks >> network mode and finally to the switch to wcdma(pref)/ gsm.

Re: Unable to download from android and unable to connect via browser in sony ericsson xperia ray.

I also had this similar issue and it was solved by trying this one. Hope this solutions works in your case.
    You need to change your access point. And to this as it was previously said that you need to go in the settings and then to the wireless and networks and as it was said in the mobile networks approach towards the access point. modify the access point ,and turn on your internet and then attempt to download. You will be with successful download.

If not getting yet, I have other solution. As you can make a connection by making sue of WiFi if possible and just see if it's works well . If you are able to download apps from Market when you are present on WiFi, you can try for downloading a different browser as like Opera Mini which will tend to have no issues and also see if you are able to make use of this one when on 3G.

I have tried a many times with different solutions which you mentioned but I am not able to get it. So can you make me clear about some fix as I had this purchase because I was wishing to surf over the internet and watch YouTube videos. Can a you have a fix for this.

The last and final solution can be that you need to do a factory data reset and then once again you need to set the internet connections and then you will be able to watch the youtube and as well as download them. Also you can make a check within the network provider settings as this might also tend to solve your issue.

thanks dear. As I was solved with my issue as there were some issues with the network settings. I called the customer support and he sent me the settings as I was misplayed with them and was not able to connect to the internet. But I called them for another time and they explained me manually . but I don’t remember , it could be only in some network settings.

i was with no deletion or moving of the "NeroPatentActivation.exe" and "NeroUpgrade.exe" files. you must reinstall due to a corrupt installation. That's and i need to tell you that teh copy protection is never that easy to circumvent.so take appropriate steps for doing the same. Replacing the file along with entering a most recent key with no expiration also did tend to work.