Thread: whenever I tried waking it up sony ericsson Xperia Ray shows a blank screen

whenever I tried waking it up sony ericsson Xperia Ray shows a blank screen

hello , Sony ericsson is with great phones and this one is great example but now I don’t have trust on this phone after this situation as it is full of errors as when I upgraded my phone to the update 4.0.2.a.0.62, it constantly displays a blank screen at the time of making attempt of waking it up by making use of the power or else the home button, I as well tried resetting my phone, although it still displays a blank screen, so I am not able to understand my issue and I want to know is there something I have misplaced some settings at the time of making an update . can you suggest some means in this case. 1

Re: whenever I tried waking it up sony ericsson Xperia Ray shows a blank screen

I wanted to know something as a part of this answer. So can you tell me whether you had any install of any lockscreen or else homescreen app. As this can be the suitable reason behind the issue. and if you are not then suggest performing software repair with PC Companion or else SE Update Service.

I wanted to know something as a part of this answer. So can you tell me whether you had any install of any lockscreen or else homescreen app. As this can be the suitable reason behind the issue. and if you are not then suggest performing software repair with PC Companion or else SE Update Service.
    There was some kid of improvement after your suggestion when I tried the update service, it did reduce the times it displays a blank screen, but can we have a permanent fix for it. is there means for me to revert it back to the earlier version?

I have found some solutions which will help you a lot. Have a glance over this one. I suppose it should be probable to flash it with the previous version. But however I am not knowing the exact process to do. I do not suppose there is an official means to downgrade though. In addition, I can provide a simple solution as you can try with removing of the SD as well as SIM, to make out if it would boot natively.

Simply trying with solution did solve my case and to tell you updating service will help a lot and when I was with final move to the software repair with PC Companion or else SE Update Service there were no ultimate issues.