Thread: Need Wired headset adapter with media controls for Xperia ray

Need Wired headset adapter with media controls for Xperia ray

hi guys

I need help here I am looking for the Wired headset adapter that have the media controls with it single or multiple buttons . it doesn’t matter that it is form Sony Ericsson or not but it should be with the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray. I was looking for the hadset which has the controls for play/pause, previous/next track, volume for the android application . and if possible it should have the microphone. I will be really appreciating that

Thanks in advance

Re: Need Wired headset adapter with media controls for Xperia ray

Honey Bee BeeWi BBH 150 Wired stereo headset and Bluetooth adapter for Sony Ericsson XPERIA ray practical, comfortable and comprehensive, hope you like

There are lot of handsfree in the market that are compatible with the android phone but chances are at that they may or may not work on the phone on regard with the control. And since the phone is bit new in the market that why it is very hard to find someone who have already used the controller handset on their phone so I suggest you better go to the local shop and see which handfree work on your phone abd if you find any just get the model number and order it form the EBay

Well I have bought the SE MW600 Bluetooth earphones and it us the best handfree that I ever seen but there is an issue and that is the it don’t show the track and album id on the headset receiver don’t know why .I as well got the set of SE ribbon headphones that came with the phone , and that is which really good (controls on the cord) even though did not used them yet.

[*]

Will suggest you to take SONY ERICSSON HPM-85 Wired Stereo Headset with button control. It will be compatible with your phone

I will suggest you the

1. Sony Ericsson Mh500 Stereo Headset Handsfree
    2. Sony-Ericsson HPM-75J

Both this handsfree is separated in two parts, so that you be able to make use of any headphones you need and it will would work with the Xperia Ray...

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I will suggest you the

1. Sony Ericsson Mh500 Stereo Headset Handsfree
    2. Sony-Ericsson HPM-75J

Both this handsfree is separated in two parts, so that you be able to make use of any headphones you need and it will would work with the Xperia Ray...
    Yeah I known about those this hands free and I like to tell the its works with the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray but the control will only respond to the answer and end call. however this button you can still be configurable through Android applications, Headset Droid Trial available in the android market .

Just got the SE HPM-75/J recently from the eBay and like to tell you that its works perfectly ok with the Xperia Ray and With the JAYS android application , I can control approximately everything I need

I suggest you to get the livesound hi-fi headset. Enjoy the authentic sound Sony Ericsson. Low depth and impact. Balanced audio playback, clean and dynamic. HiFi Headphones LiveSound .Superior design. Flat cables are not tangled. LiveKey Control applications. And remote management of calls and music on the cable itself. LiveSound . Designed for music lover