Thread: sony ericsson xperia ray’s right side of screen is not functioning well

sony ericsson xperia ray’s right side of screen is not functioning well

I previously didn’t appeared before this issue and this is really irritating. It seems to have an blinking fault and I am with some issues with this phone as the right side of the screen goes dead or else top if the phone is in landscape. This indicates that I am not able to delete in texts as well as push icons to the right in the home screens etc. and to tell you regarding it , other than deleting all my apps etc this did nothing. Can you advise about this. I was wondering if it was a calibration problem and can you suggest some means to adjust the calibration?

Re: sony ericsson xperia ray’s right side of screen is not functioning well

Popping in your issue all I can tell you that it could be a hardware failure as it majorly relates with a hardware failure and thee can’t be any software issue. and if you are under warranty , you can just check in your nearest service center. But previous to you approach the service center , you need to check what’s your build number ? and to check this , you need to dial *#*#7378423#*#* in dialer and then the service tests and in the touch screen , you need to move your finger all over the screen so that you are able to test it.

Thanks for your reply. As I made some tests the build number is 9.0.6.T.0.45. but the issue has not solved yet. I did the test and it appeared that the rest of the screen is very well but I have come across a strip which is about 1/4 of a cm wide that is not able to register any touch.

I also came across this issue as after some days my screen is also not responding well. It’s all in the bottom area and I am not able to properly scroll and move backwards and forward. As the major area concerned is your menus and I am having some issues with this region. Will it be solved.