Thread: Not getting audio after connecting Sony Ericsson Xperia ray with bluetooth headset

Not getting audio after connecting Sony Ericsson Xperia ray with bluetooth headset

I have recently bought Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone and when I connect my mobile phone with Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset at that time I don’t get audio from Bluetooth headset. What should I do to solve this problem?

re: Not getting audio after connecting Sony Ericsson Xperia ray with bluetooth headset

First I will suggest you to try basic solution you should remove Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset from your mobile phone pair list and then you have to pair it again and then check whether you are getting audio from your Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset or not?

If that idea does not work then you have to connect your Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset with any other mobile phone and then check whether it gives your same problem or not? This trick will help you to identify exact problem.

re: Not getting audio after connecting Sony Ericsson Xperia ray with bluetooth headset

Normally this problem occurs when Bluetooth headset does not support A2DP Bluetooth profile. You should first check whether you’re your Bluetooth device supports A2DP Bluetooth profile or not? if it does not support t A2DP Bluetooth then it can be a reason for this problem.

I totally agree with the above post. To A2DP profile for stereo audio streaming. If your Bluetooth device does not support A2DP then you may not able to get audio from your device. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Well after referring your problem I have tried to search solution for this on internet and I have come to know that Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset does not support A2DP. Still if you want audio from your Bluetooth device then you can look for the application which allows you stream audio.

Yes my Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset does not support A2DPn profile. I want to know which application I should download to get audio on my Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset. if anyone knows application for this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

For A2DP switching you have to download Bluetooth A2DP Switcher Widget. you will this from android market. I was also facing problem while using my Bluetooth headset with my mobile phone and then I have downloaded Bluetooth A2DP Switcher Widget from android market and then my problem get solved. you can also try this application.

Re: Not getting audio after connecting Sony Ericsson Xperia ray with bluetooth headset

I am also using Bluetooth A2DP Switcher Widget and I can get audio from my Bluetooth headset but sound quality is like phone call and music sounds very awful. If anyone knows any more idea to regarding this then let me know.