Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2012

Live earth wallpaper for Sony Xperia S

I found this attachment in one of the forums named as xda developers. Well I did find this wallpapers very interesting. Hence I downloaded it. The earth rotates around while the moon orbits. On switching to the different homescreens they accelerate as well. Well it?s really fun to have this live wallpaper. So if you all want then you can download this wallpaper hope that?s enough for you.
Old 07-03-2012

question Re: Live earth wallpaper for Sony Xperia S

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
I found this attachment in one of the forums named as xda developers. Well I did find this wallpapers very interesting. Hence I downloaded it. The earth rotates around while the moon orbits. On switching to the different homescreens they accelerate as well. Well it?s really fun to have this live wallpaper. So if you all want then you can download this wallpaper hope that?s enough for you.
Hey will it work for my xperia X10 as well, that?s what I want to know from you. So what do you all think about it. i want to have that live wallpaper in my phone as well. so can you please respond to me on this.
Old 07-03-2012

Re: Live earth wallpaper for Sony Xperia S

It worked successfully on my galaxy nexus so I am pretty happy about it. I would say you should give a try in your X10 as well I think the live wallpaper should work for you. You won?t be facing any complications in case if that wallpaper does not work for you.
Old 07-03-2012

Re: Live earth wallpaper for Sony Xperia S

I can?t say anything about it right now. If you want then you can try it on your own and see if the live wallpaper works or not in the phone.

Do let us know if it works or not in your phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,