Thread: HP Pavilion G6-1257SA keyboard buttons lock

HP Pavilion G6-1257SA keyboard buttons lock

so I have this laptop for a while now but lately I am having this problem on this laptop which is very hard to explain . its look like any key in the keyboard has been stuck and making it work wired . like for example when I click the internet URL, it opens in a new tab as it the shift key is stuck. This happens random and when this happen I am not able to use any of the keys . the way to get off this issue is to restart the laptop. Is the anyone here can tell me what is the problem with this and how to solve it .

Re: HP Pavilion G6-1257SA keyboard buttons lock

I also see this similar stuff with my Pavilion G6-1257SA . I am unable to use it when this problem arise and it seems to be some problem with the sift key being pressed but by the look of it the shift key is perfect no problem . can anyone help us with the solution.

Even I have this problem .its look as if my keyboard Ctrl key is being pressed and I have notice that this occurs with using gestures on the mouse because this was not occurring to me till recently when I was using the separate mouse.

I just bought this laptop and see this keyboard problem . this is really very frustrating as when this happen the everything go crazy . so tool my laptop to the customer care and all he did is basic thing like updates, uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver but nothing is working . so now I am planning to returning back this laptop and getting the Lenovo.

When I got this issue on my laptop, I was also frustrated like you guys and was aswell planning to return this laptop but though to try customer care first and thankfully the representative was able to solve the issue . it look as if the problem of Sticky Keys feature . the way to get this option is hit the Shift key 5 times and select the Go to ease uncheck Lock Modifier option , click apply, then OK and restart .
    Hope this help

Hey thanks for the reply but the solution that you have shared is not working for me I am still continue to getting this issue on my laptop . this is really irritating and I guess like other I have to consider to buy another brand . its shame , such a good laptop