Thread: Does Sony Xperia S have IPX5 / IPX7 feature?

Does Sony Xperia S have IPX5 / IPX7 feature?

I just want to know if these features are available in this phone or not, that’s what I want to know? Well if you all are not knowing what IPX5 / IPX7 are then let me tell you that this is the grade given to the phones to qualify as water resistant phones.

Re: Does Sony Xperia S have IPX5 / IPX7 feature?

Well I have seen this feature In the Japanese website of the Sony Xperia S and not to be seen in the international version of xperia S. if you look at the Japanese website then they have clearly mentioned about this feature in their phone. so there is a like possibility that this feature would also be there in this international version as well.

Now this is really not fair at all, why do these Japanese people do such kind of discrimination. Like having the waterproof phones reserved for them and not for us. This is really frustrating. They should have the features common in all of the phones the Japanese as well as the international version as well.

I would like to have a gorilla glass display for this phone rather than having the waterproofing one, I don’t think so I would be spilling out water or would be visiting a water park taking this phone. what I want is a better stable built for everyday use. That’s what I want and nothing else.

We should better ask this question with the Sony support team they would be having the information about it.

I am sure they would be able to classify as if which features are there in the Japanese version of xperia S and which is there in the international version of xperia S.