Thread: How is the music playback feature in Sony Xperia S?

How is the music playback feature in Sony Xperia S?

The title says it all. So what do you all think about this music playback feature of this phone, what do you all have to say about this? can you all please tell me something about the same then it would be of great help for me. I know that it is a sony phone and hence the music would be awesome but still if there is anyone over here who has got a hand on t his particular phone may be please answer it out for me.

Re: How is the music playback feature in Sony Xperia S?

Yes probably I am not the right person to answer out your query but I would definitely like to contribute over here. From what I have seen in some of the official link of this phone sony people has claimed that this phone would be having 5 important features when it comes to the music playback. The first one is the clear stereo effect. Clear stereo effect can be heard when you list en to the music from your headphones. Clear bass effect to provide a sharp deep bass even up the volume. The sony’s unique Virtual Surround Technology (VPT) will give you a realistic sound of the song. Random channel facility that means you will have the capacity of selecting the channel and enjoy the music according to your recommendations. You would also be getting a manual equalizer as well to set the equalizer according to the music preference that you want.

I am sure you have seen this in the official xperia S Japanese website but I cant see the same thing in this English website . why is that so?

Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    I am sure you have seen this in the official xperia S Japanese website but I cant see the same thing in this English website . why is that so?
    Well that has to be left upon the developers or the publishers who have published this information. Well let the phone release out over here and then we can see if that necessary features are out there or not in the phone that’s what I am saying. I hope its pretty clear for you.