Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2012

How to change the color of the text on the home screen display of Sony Xperia S?

I have had an app installed in my map now what it does is that it has changed completely the background color of the wallpaper. Now what is happening is that the color of the background is looking very light and hence because of that I can?t see the name of the applications properly. Hence I just want to know if I can change the color of the texts that are there in the screen. So that I would be able to see the name of the applications properly. That?s what I want. So tell me how would I be able to do that, please suggest me some way to change the color of the texts. Do reply on this. I am waiting for your response.
Old 06-03-2012

Re: How to change the color of the text on the home screen display of Sony Xperia S?

See you have two options in front of you one of them is to stay with the same homsecreen that you are having right now since you cannot change the text color with it and the other one is going with the different launcher. So do decide with which one would you like to go with.
Old 06-03-2012

Re: How to change the color of the text on the home screen display of Sony Xperia S?

Ok then how can I change the launcher can you brief me on that.? Since this phone is new to me and I don?t want to end up getting messed with this phone. so that?s why taking professional help from you all guys.
Old 06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
Ok then how can I change the launcher can you brief me on that.? Since this phone is new to me and I don?t want to end up getting messed with this phone. so that?s why taking professional help from you all guys.
Well the launcher is available from the android market. Try go launcher from the android market. With the help of go launcher you can install different themes as you want. Every themes have a different font color. So select whatever theme you would like to go with. Its very simple. I hope the solution that I have given you works for you. That?s it from my side for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,