Thread: HP G62 got Shut Down suddenly and is not Powering up

HP G62 got Shut Down suddenly and is not Powering up

I have been using HP G62 and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and it got Shut Down, this was not because of the battery as the laptop was plugged in charging and now when I am turning it on it is not responding, is there anything else that I can try out rather than taking it to the service station??

Re: HP G62 got Shut Down suddenly and is not Powering up

I have been using HP G62 and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and it got Shut Down, this was not because of the battery as the laptop was plugged in charging and now when I am turning it on it is not responding, is there anything else that I can try out rather than taking it to the service station??
    As far as a workaround is concerned you can try out removing the battery and disconnect the AC adapter and then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and after that plug the AC adapter and then turn it on and see if it is making any difference, just try it out and then post back the result that you get.

I have now tried out the solution that you have mentioned but then it is not helping, however it has made a difference and it is that I am able to see the charge light next to the plug in but then the charge light next to the plug in, is there anything else that I can try out to get it working?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

If the above solution is not helping you out the I think that you should better contact the service support and address the issue and see what they have to say about the same, I think that they will help you out, there are possibilities that you will have to take it to the service center for repair.