Thread: Does Sony Xperia S have a USB-OTG?

Does Sony Xperia S have a USB-OTG?

The title says it all. I don’t think so I need to be more specific on the question. Will this phone be having a usb-otg, yes or no? what do you all think guys?

Re: Does Sony Xperia S have a USB-OTG?

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    The title says it all. I don’t think so I need to be more specific on the question. Will this phone be having a usb-otg, yes or no? what do you all think guys?
    I assume it is there. Cant say with the assurity since I haven’t purchased the phone yet but as soon as I get a confirmation news about this I will surely let you know over here in this post only.

Re: Does Sony Xperia S have a USB-OTG?

I read in a review that it is there. The reviewer had clearly written that it will be having a usb otg. So yes is the answer from my side for you. I am sure that you would be happy after reading this post. That’s all I have to say from my side for you.

ThumbsUp Re: Does Sony Xperia S have a USB-OTG?

Nice to hear it from you all. Now that adds one more reason for me to get this phone. this phone looks really good and super fun. So it would be nice to have this phone in my hands.

I am just waiting as if when this phone would be made available in india so that I can get one. I am just hoping that there would be an early release of this phone in india.