Thread: Transparent element in Sony Xperia S

Transparent element in Sony Xperia S

Hey guys having gone through the specs of this phone I found out that this phone is having a transparent element. I just want to know if this transparent element changes its color when we have some notifications to see.

I know its too early to ask a question like these I would be glad if I can get some definite answer for this.

Re: Transparent element in Sony Xperia S

Having gone through some of the reviews the people out there are saying that the color will change as soon as there is some notification in the phone. that’s what I have seen in the review of this phone and hope so it turns out to be true in the real case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    Hey guys having gone through the specs of this phone I found out that this phone is having a transparent element. I just want to know if this transparent element changes its color when we have some notifications to see.

I know its too early to ask a question like these I would be glad if I can get some definite answer for this.
    One of my friend has said that there are different colors reserved for showing different notifications. red and green lights for incoming call, batter low sign notifications will be shown in some different color. Probably message would be also having a different color. That’s what I want to say here.

You can probably ask the same question with the sony support staff about the same thing and I am sure they would be in a good state to answer these questions. Since they would be having a better knowledge about this phone.

Better confirm it from them in case if you are not getting any replies then better refer a detailed review of this phone.