Thread: Sony Xperia S got updates for Launcher, Widgets, Apps & Setting

Sony Xperia S got updates for Launcher, Widgets, Apps & Setting

Well I got the new updates for the Launcher, Widgets, Apps & Setting. I have tested this with the feralab rom and it is working quite good over here. Well I have got the downloads for you here is the required link for you. You can get all the necessary information from there. So I suppose there shouldn’t be anything wrong with that download link.

cool Re: Sony Xperia S got updates for Launcher, Widgets, Apps & Setting

I have already got this updated one from the other sources which I would not like to name here. Well this update is quite good but I did not like the music application. As usual it requires a lot of tapping in it. that’s what the only problem is with the phone. that’s what I want to say about this particular app. I suppose I have given all the necessary information.

Re: Sony Xperia S got updates for Launcher, Widgets, Apps & Setting

Quote Originally Posted by Desi.B@yZ View Post
    Well I got the new updates for the Launcher, Widgets, Apps & Setting. I have tested this with the feralab rom and it is working quite good over here. Well I have got the downloads for you here is the required link for you. You can get all the necessary information from there. So I suppose there shouldn’t be anything wrong with that download link.
    Hey there I am interested in knowing if it does work with the CM7 rom as well, that’s what I would like to know from you? So basically what is your response for that?

Quote Originally Posted by ROcHANn View Post
    Hey there I am interested in knowing if it does work with the CM7 rom as well, that’s what I would like to know from you? So basically what is your response for that?
    Look dude I haven’t tried in that rom and if you are willing to do some experiments with it then you can very well go ahead with it. see what are the problems that you face. However there is a possibility that there would be no such problems. Anything can happen. So do carry on with that experimentation and let me know soon.

I am using the ultima rom and I have downloaded that update. Well in my case it works fine for everything except the widgets. Well I am not able to add them in the home screen. So that’s the issue for me. Rest works exceptional in my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    I am using the ultima rom and I have downloaded that update. Well in my case it works fine for everything except the widgets. Well I am not able to add them in the home screen. So that’s the issue for me. Rest works exceptional in my phone.
    Check out for the widgetpicker. It should be there installed in your system otherwise you wont be able to install the widgets in the system that’s the problem that you would be facing. I suppose you did got what I am saying here.

angry Re: Sony Xperia S got updates for Launcher, Widgets, Apps & Setting

You know what I am facing problems with the installation it asks me for a widgetpicker in order to add the widgets. Now the strange thing is that it is there in the system then why I am getting the same damm message again and again! I also tried installing everything separately then also widgetpicker and music player cant install. I also flashed my phone took a backup and restored everything and then continued with the installation then also it comes up with the same message. I am really tired of finding a solution for this. right now I am in the stock rom and looking to get some way out of this as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaun-Dom View Post
    You know what I am facing problems with the installation it asks me for a widgetpicker in order to add the widgets. Now the strange thing is that it is there in the system then why I am getting the same damm message again and again! I also tried installing everything separately then also widgetpicker and music player cant install. I also flashed my phone took a backup and restored everything and then continued with the installation then also it comes up with the same message. I am really tired of finding a solution for this. right now I am in the stock rom and looking to get some way out of this as soon as possible.
    In the first post it has been already said that it works fine only with the feralab rom and if you want then you can try a hand with vmcms rom and no other rom after that.

I don’t know if this solution will work for you or not but I don’t think so there would be any problem giving a try for this one. just change semcgenericuxpres.apk to 2.3.4one. then all your apps will surely work in the stock rom. Give it a try.