Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need an original system folder for Sony XPERIA S

Portable Devices

Old 06-03-2012

Need an original system folder for Sony XPERIA S

As the title says is I just want to know from where can I get the system folder for this phone thatís what I want to know from you all. I know there wouldnít be many such topics revolving over here on this topic. So I just want to ask if there is any user who can give a back of the system folder for this phone then please do send me the attachment that would be of great help for me thatís all I can say here. so any help from your side would be greatly appreciated.

Old 06-03-2012

Re: Need an original system folder for Sony XPERIA S

I just happened to find a link for you hope it turns out to be useful for you. So here is the link check that out and you will find the necessary system folder for xperia s. thatís it from my side for you.
Old 06-03-2012

You did a great job of giving out that link though it will take lot of time for the download to happen. After having installed it in my phone I would be checking the different lockscreens with the change in the media player as well. Thatís what I would like to experiment with.
Old 06-03-2012

I would like to port this ram directly to the phone and that would be of great help for me, thatís what I can say.

I am sure many of them would be benefited with this.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,