Thread: Why new map is not available in My TomTom?

Why new map is not available in My TomTom?

Well I am looking to purchase a new map however I am not able to get the list of the available items for download. I don’t know from where should I begin with the steps to troubleshoot your problem. if you are having any useful information to fix the matter will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why new map is not available in My TomTom?

Very first thing I wanted to tell you that you should check whether you are logged in with correct email address on your My TomTom. The maps which you are looking to purchase will be available only when you are logged in with the correct email address. You can simply check out from the upper right side of TomTom HOME or MyTomTom account box.

Apart from above you should see that you have managed to get the correct map for the navigation device for you. TomTom maps are designed for the various kind of the navigation devices. If you have purchased any map which is not compatible for you device then you will need to contact the technical support so that you can change the map to the compatible version. You should carefully enter the versy first two letters of the serial numbers.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should reset your device by simply pressing and holding the power button by 10 to 15 seconds till you hear a drum sounds.
    Also you should go for MyTTSA's desktop and click on Settings and over there you have to click on Empty the Cache and save the settings.

I was also suffering from the same issue which you have stated over here. Well Windows 7 Explorer was not permitting to download My TomTom page. In case menu is not available then you should press Alt and T together from the keyboard and select Compatibility View. Then click on update and then you will be able to get ‘My New Items'.

If none of the above mentioned solutions are not working for you than you should contact the technical support and I am hoping that they will help you to overcome from the above mentioned problem.