Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony Xperia S an awesome phone with sony blazing fast

Portable Devices

Old 06-03-2012

Sony Xperia S an awesome phone with sony blazing fast

guys I like to share this you all it been just been using it for one day and this phone is already impressed me a lot. I really glad I have this phone. I like to share its Pros and Cons that I personally feels hope this help you making your decision

PROS
  1. Really looks awesome
  2. Great Touch ability
  3. Good Camera
  4. Excellent sound with the feature like megabass
  5. Sony blazing fast
  6. Smartly build by Sony
  7. Get fully charged with in Hour
  8. HDMI feature is awesome
  9. 32 GB of internal memory
  10. Phone comes with including accessories included nfc tag, screen protector, HDMI cable
  11. transparent bar

CONS
  1. Using Touch buttons for home back and options is hard but you will get used to it
  2. This phone missing the feature like divx Xvid codecs like s2

I really see this phone going to be the best phone in this year with the ICS, as it already working nice with the gingerbread ui. Please share what do you feel about this

Old 06-03-2012

Re: Sony Xperia S an awesome phone with sony blazing fast

Like this phone as well it has an internal memory of 32 Gbytes no way we can expand memory cards, camera with Exmor R sensor backlit 12 Megapixel and 1080p recording in addition to the front that allows 720p video.
Old 06-03-2012

Can you tell me something about the Battery life of the phone? I am considering to purchasing this phone . thanks
Old 06-03-2012

This is a smartphone that boasts a Snapdragon SoC MSM8260 dual core 1.5 GHz that works with 1 Gbyte of RAM and Gingerbread-Android 2.3-although they have promised an update to Android Ice Cream Sandwich. It has a striking design with a 4.3-inch display 1280 x 720 pixels HD-with BRAVIA
Old 06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauri.J View Post
Can you tell me something about the Battery life of the phone? I am considering to purchasing this phone . thanks
I really like the batter of this phone I have use it for about and it run about 6 Hours in music and I surfed the internet on the WiFi for 5hrs last 14 hour battery, and it got full charged again in 1 hours .
Old 06-03-2012

Really a nice phone I just bought this phone recently. It came with 2 YRS warrantee and the pack included
  • Built-in battery
  • Stereo Portable Handsfree
  • Charger
  • Micro USB cable for charging, syncing and file transfer, hdmi cable
  • User Documentation
Old 06-03-2012

Well no doubt The handset is filled with the great things beginning from its astonishing display. in addition, the display has a awesome multi touch ability. It is said that the 10 fingers can at the same time work on the display . The processor is quick and the camera is totally remarkable and unmatched. however The battery is not top notch provided the standard of the handset . and Android 4.0 is not pre-installed. The major drawback is the lack of a card slot.
Old 06-03-2012

Hey can you tell me which LED-Type is this phone precisely come with , please? if Is it a RGB-LED which would be very awesome for the Colors or else is it just a usual, white LED which might be not that good ? is there anyone here knows anything about this I will be glad to know .
Old 06-03-2012

I really like the There is secondary camera which is 1.3 MP that can be work for video chatting. It also has the lot of installed apps like Google, opera, YouTube, Skype and no expandable memory is the only thing I hate on this phone guess we have to stuck only with internal memory

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,