Thread: Does Sony Xperia S has FM Radio

Does Sony Xperia S has FM Radio

hi guys

I am planning to buy this phone heard this one is going to be one of the best android phone on the market and I really liked the review of this phone so can anyone here tell me that does this phone has the built in radio, since now a days the manufacturer are tend to be eliminate the radio feature on the phone. I mean look at the phones recently can most of them are missing FM radio .can anyone tell me is this phone has the radio feature on it or like other new release this feature is missing and if yes why it is do …. ?
    Thanks in advance

Re: Does Sony Xperia S has FM Radio

Yeah I agree with you here. Why should they eliminate the FM radio such a cool feature?. I really wish this phone contain the FM feature in it does anyone here know anything about this.

I am not sure that this phone have FM in it or not but I think the FM feature is really waste , I mean this phone has the 32 GB of internal memory and that is enough for storing all the favorite songs of our choice so why would be anyone want FM , beside I think there might be hardware limitation as well , may be its because of now a day phones are very slimmer and there might be no space for FM transmitter to be fitted on the phone.

You are thinking very narrow, who says that FM is just for listing the song , I use to feel FM is the waste feature in the phone I barley use it but last April our town was struck be the tornadoes , I am from the Alabama and the state had 36 tornadoes that day . We were out of electricity for about 6 days. The night everything happen while the power was off. The FM was the a life saver that day . it is really an important feature .

No need to worry but this phone include the FM Radio feature as far as I know so you need not have to worry about this .

Yeah there is FM Radio feature included on the phone with the RDS . even I am planning to get this device Nice Audio, coverage, etc.