Thread: HP G62-208CA keeps shutting down after updating the BIOS

HP G62-208CA keeps shutting down after updating the BIOS

I have been using HP G62-208CA laptop and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with after updating the bios and now the it just shouts down after 5 second after booting, I am not able to track out the actual cause of this issue and I am running out of ideas, is there anyone who can help me out with a solution??

Re: HP G62-208CA keeps shutting down after updating the BIOS

I have been using HP G62-208CA laptop and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with after updating the bios and now the it just shouts down after 5 second after booting, I am not able to track out the actual cause of this issue and I am running out of ideas, is there anyone who can help me out with a solution??
    In that case you should try out removing the BIOS battery so that it just load the default BIOS from the factory, if you have not tried out the same then try it out and then let me know if the issue is getting solved or not. Other than this let me know the solutions that you have tried so far so that I don’t suggest you the same.

I have tried out removing the BIOS battery thinking that it will load the default BIOS from the factory but then unfortunately it is not making any difference and the issue still exist, as far as the solution I have tried out is concerned I have just tried going through the below manual but then have not found an effective solution to try out:
    Manuals for HP G62-208CA Notebook PC
    Is there anything else that I can do about solving this issue??

Since your machine is booting after 5 seconds after it starts I don’t think that you will be able to try out the recovery process as well, removing the bios battery should have helped if there was something wrong with the bios, it will be better if you contact the service support and address the same issue and check out what they have to say about the same, I think that they will help you out.