Thread: Why PS3 won’t connect to T.V?

Why PS3 won’t connect to T.V?

I am a big fan of Play station. I like the graphics of it very much, as it is for real and it feels’ like am really present at the game. When the play station launched the gaming zone is starting to zoom at higher rate and many of them started showing interest and playing such games which are great. Actually I recently bought the play station 3 yesterday itself but can’t start the game because it has an RCA cord in it I have tried various sites for the help but no one have the solution. Can anyone help?

Re: Why PS3 won’t connect to T.V?

I think that you want to play the games of PS3 in your T.V. See there is a power button given in the play station 3. This problem can occur due to screen layout i.e. the display setting is reset accordingly to 480i.see that your TV displays that. You can go to the menu setting of the play station. Which is present and there the display setting is given there you can adjust for the display.

there are two such things that are separately sold that are compulsory to connect the play station3 to the T.V like the cable and plug i.e. AV Cable, Euro-AV Connector Plug or S VIDEO Cable which is sold separately in the market. Then start connecting it afterwards starts both the things the T.V and the play station 3. For the SCART cable user the TV automatically pick up the play station signals otherwise you have to switch manually the 3 AV channels input on your T.V to the play station.

Then after when the signals are found on your PS3 then there are instructions given go through the instruction which are the initial instruction. Then after words you will see they Media Bar i.e. the XrossMediaBar if you want to check out that you are getting the best display there is a stuff called as wireless controller through which you can look out for the icons for setting these is where you can manage your whatever needs. If something goes wrong, like screen goes blank then wait for some time like for 30 minutes then the screen will be appearing to its previous form.

first check out the ports of the TV you are plugging in the play station there are different ports in the TV depends on the company. There are cables such as HTMI cables, AV cables, and component AV cable. See if you have an H.D TV i.e. your TV supports high definition. Then you will need a different cable that is specific one .as I told the cables the AV cables with five connecters and the HTMI. You can see your TV manual for the cables that which it support. Depends on the TV if the TV supports the 1080p then you should prefer the HTMI cable. The play station 3 is able to detect the cable HTMI cable automatically.