Thread: Broadcom Wireless Disconnects on Windows 7 32bit using HP Mini 210

Broadcom Wireless Disconnects on Windows 7 32bit using HP Mini 210

I was using windows XP operating system in my HP Mini 210 laptop and after that I have upgrade my operating system to windows 7. After upgrading the operating system I when I use WIFI at that time it works properly for some then disconnects. I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop but this problem is frustrating for me.

Re: Broadcom Wireless Disconnects on Windows 7 32bit using HP Mini 210

You have mentioned that you have installed windows 7 operating system in your laptop and after that this problem has started and that is why I would like to tell you that you should download Windows 7 supported wireless drivers from internet and then your problem will get solved. Tyr this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to download HP Mini 210 wireless drivers for windows 7 then you can get it from the official site of the HP official site or you can download the drivers by clicking here WIRELESS DRIVERS.

If you have installed Wireless drivers for windows 7 and then also you are facing this problem then I will suggest you to first check WLAN service is started or not? You have to also check whether WLAN service is set to automatic start automatically or not? If this service is not started then you have to start it first and after sarting the service your problem might get solved.

If you don’t know about how to check whether WLAN service is started or not then follow these steps.

Click on start menu and then type services.msc in search box. Now after that you have to press enter button and then you have to look for the WLAN service. Now after that right click on WLAN service and check whether it is started or not? If you it is not started then start it. after that you have to close that window and then check whether problem get solved or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem gets solved or not?

I think it is windows 7 issue because I am also having same problem after installing windows 7 in my HP mini. But when I try to use WIFI by going in quick web from BIOS at that time I does get any problem. i hope this information will be helpful for you.

After installing the latest drivers in my laptop also problem is still occurring. After that I have also tried to fix this problem by starting the WLAN service but it was already started, now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Many times because of wireless adapter power option also this type of problem can take place. You should disable the wireless adapter power option and then check whether it makes any difference or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To disable wireless adapter power option you have to follow these steps.

• Open device manger.
    • Expand network adapters
    • Right click on the wireless device.
    • Select properties.
    • After that click on the power management tab
    • Disable power option and click on OK.

I was also searching solution for this problem and after I have fix this problem by disabling the power option. After disabling the networks adapter power option all the things have started working properly. You can also try this trick.