Thread: Cannot start HP Pavilion dv6-2150us

Cannot start HP Pavilion dv6-2150us

I have HP Pavilion dv6-2150us laptop which I am using last few months and I have windows 7 operating system in my laptop. My laptop was working fine and it has suddenly started giving me problem. Now whenever I start my laptop at that time It shows HP logo and then it shows blinking cursor and then nothing comes up on the screen.

How to fix this problem?

Re: Cannot start HP Pavilion dv6-2150us

I have read your problem and after going through your problem I would look to tell you that you should start your laptop and then press F11 key and after that it will open HP recovery manager and after that you have to try to solve this problem by accessing your recovery partition and restoring your laptop.

From any other computer or laptop you should download Windows 7 Recovery ISO file from internet and then you have to create recovery disk with the help of that ISO file and then you have to insert it in your laptop and then start your laptop. now after that you have to select repair option and after that it repair your system and then your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know whether it makes any difference or not?

Yes using Windows 7 Recovery CD will help you to solve this problem. I am telling you this because I was also facing same problem in my laptop and after that I have try to solve this problem with the help of window recovery disk and then my problem get solved.

Thank you for helping me. After referring your solution I have download the windows 7 recovery CD image file from the internet and then I have solve my problem after creating the recovery CD and running in my laptop. now only problem is Quick launch buttons has stopped working. What should I do to make it work again?

You are facing this problem may be because HP Quick Launch Buttons software gets corrupted during the recovery process and I will suggest you to download Quick Launch Buttons from internet and then install it in your laptop and then your problem will get solved. I hope this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to download HP Quick Launch Buttons software from the internet then you have to visit official site of the HP and then you have to search for HP Pavilion dv6-2150us laptop and then download it.

Or you can get HP Quick Launch Buttons software from her DOWNLOAD.

Yes reinstalling the HP Quick Launch Buttons software in your HP laptop will solve this problem. Same problem occurred with my HP laptop also and after that I have tried this solution and then my problem gets solved. You should also try this solution.