Thread: Tom Tom incorrect price on product !

Tom Tom incorrect price on product !

so how many of you have witness this I have ordered the $60 TopGear Tom tom and they have now cancelled my order on the ground that the price of the product is give incorrect due to some mistake . is it fair , its like I have bought some thing and if the vender realize that he has sold it for incorrect price and come to my house to take it back . that is so illegal . are you facing the same issue .

Re: Tom Tom incorrect price on product !

Indeed I bought the device for the website this month and after2 week I got this message that item purchased had the wrong price. They took this much time to realize that the product price is wrong and on top of this I was not inform about anything. And now they have give me the $20 coupon that is valid till week and can be used on only 4 items.

I have got the same email . I have ordered the Top Gear Special Edition GPS and the order was canceled because they have they posted an incorrect price, this is not my mistake and I have to take the responsibility. TomTom has cancelled my order on their mistake. And the People that have ordered this same unit got it was shipped and sill get their GPS at the incorrect cost however my order is cancelled as by chance it wasn’t sent out yet.

I guess this is not fair to blame the tomtom for this .There is many instances where the website getting prices incorrect if you get the order that’s your benefits well done! And if they realized about this they stop the order then it is your loss that is the way its works an d the same is with the shop buy stuff if you make it out of the shop door it's yours, save for if they bring it up on a cash register and tell you the error is clearly you can either give up or walk off.

Our risk on a bargain and lost, hard. Trust me, if I'd see the advertisement I might have got excited as well, except it was a error that was acceptable so you have no fight whatsoever. When you think how many features on the latest models have been deliberately miss-advertised plus over a year later are yet not accessible you believe TT will act in response to your appeal? Not a chance – that will be possible

I share others displeasure. I as well pre ordered the Top Gear version at $60 and just to realize yesterday that my order is cancelled. This absolutely made me very sad as regard with Tomtom products. I was extremely eager to utilize the product, currently cant

There is very small thing in print line beneath that that states that has motioned the words unless we deem otherwise. Business statements similar to that are demonstrative things for recruiting and sales. This is not acceptable and I am really disappointed by this

Amusing however not unexpected . and now all of us are getting the $20 coupon? This is a usual PR tragedy on so lots of levels and it might be so easy to fix. Just take it right . it seems that they fired some employees over this issue or so I was told while I inquire for a customer service sup recently . That’s moreover a actual bad effort at BS or an immoral fall by the Customer Service Dept. to confess it. This is not the way how the ethical company handled a larger issue .

I believe one of the big problem is the fact that they have be keeping our money. To make use of the analogy of the store as well as wrong price. If the store say a cost that is not same than what we anticipated, in any case we can go home with our money. But here , they take our money plus have in custody it for in excess of a week.