Thread: When connected to charger Back beat Blinking red light

When connected to charger Back beat Blinking red light

I recently was searching for headsets and found the Back beat to be best. So I just made a buy and was expecting that . but today I plugged it in to charge and came to notice that the indicator light keeps on to flash red. I am not able to make use of reset process since the device has no initial charge.

Re: When connected to charger Back beat Blinking red light

I has similar issue with this one. So initially, first remove cover from right side of headphones. after that unplug the battery from the white plug. wait for some couple of seconds, then plug back in . and there were no more issues .

I also had a purchase of this headset and as I approached the shop and he says that the warranty is over and I was also not getting the replacement for it. but, then after finding some good replies from some sources , I made some attempt for trying to reset. So you just hold the volume down "-" as well as the phone on/off button at the same time rather than the "-" and"+". I was very happy as my issue was solved.

I too have this issue. This is the 2nd instance it is occurring. But it was resolved for the first time by not making use of a charging the unit for some period of time and the battery ran out. But after we plugged it in it started operating again.

According to me, I suppose that your headset is defective as the Backbeat blinking light never goes out, I will try to give you some suggestions regarding the same case. Have a glance of this.
    1 - begin with the headset off where it will not indicate any light.
    2 – you need to have a press and hold of the on/off button as well as without letting go plug in the AC charger . as a result you will be able to see steady light on the headset.
    3 - allow go of the on/off button the moment you notice the stable light.
    4 – you need to unplug the AC charger from the headset.
    5 – finally , you need to test the headset to make out if the reset was doing well.

I am also having a similar problem. Can you sort out for me. my blackbeat 903 run out of battery, so I plug in it so I am able to charge it, but as a substitute of getting a red light which indicates charge light, I keep on getting flash redlight. What does it indicate? I am also not able to understand what does "reset system" indicates?